I augusti får vi möjligheten att besöka och bemästra två nya group dungeons. Inte nog med det så får vi det efterlängtade "The Style Parlor" (barber shop). Trött på att köpa en costume som ser exakt ut som alla andras, med nästa patch får vi åtminstone möjligheten att färga om som vi vill!
Cradle of Shadows
The Argonians of the Dark Brotherhood need your help against a cadre of rogue assassins who threaten to hurl all Black Marsh into bloody chaos. Fight your way into the Cradle of Shadows to uncloak the secrets of the twisted Silken Ring!
The Cradle of Shadows dungeon features three new item sets, challenging new achievements with an appearance reward, and a new monster mask set.
Ruins of Mazzatun
Venture into Mazzatun, the “Puzzle City" of the Xit-Xaht tribe of Argonians, who have been forcing other Lizardfolk to work as slave labor on a project that has driven their masters mad! Can you free them in time?
The Ruins of Mazzatun dungeon features three new item sets, challenging new achievements with an appearance reward, and a new monster mask set.
The Style Parlor
Appearance & Race Change (Crown Store)
Everyone likes changing up their looks from time to time. Whether you're yearning for something as simple as a fresh new eye color to a completely new appearance, race, and gender, the new you is now possible with our Appearance Change and Race Change Tokens.
Simply purchase one (or both!) in the Crown Store—look for them in the Upgrades: Service Tokens category. Once purchased, head to the Character Select screen, select the Appearance Change or Race Change Token in the bottom-right of your screen, and make your desired changes. Here's an explanation of how each works:
- Appearance Change Tokens: These tokens allow for complete modification of one character's appearance, including but not limited to hair styles and colors, adornments, face and body markings, facial features, eye color, age, body and face shape, as well as selected voice.
- Race Change Tokens: These tokens grant you everything the Appearance Change Tokens do, plus the ability to change one character's race to one available for that character and account.
Name Change (Crown Store)
Would you like all of Tamriel to know you by a different name? Well now you can! Changing your name is simple—navigate to the Crown Store, go to the Upgrades: Service Tokens category, and purchase a Name Change Token. Once purchased, you use a Name Change Token on the Character Select screen to change one character's name.
Premium Hairstyles, Adornments, & Markings (Crown Store)
A bounty of new hair styles, adornments, and markings have been added to the Crown Store. If you're looking for a little something special for your favorite characters, navigate to the Appearance Crown Store category and peruse the new offerings in the Adornments, Hair Styles, and Markings sections. (Please note that some selections are gender and/or race restricted.)
Once purchased, you can change your character's hair style, adornments, and markings as often as you like. Simply access your new appearance items in your Collections menu under the Appearance category. They can be used alongside all your existing collectibles—there's even a pack that includes all the existing hair styles (90+ in all!) available for purchase that will allow you to freely change your hair style to anything that is currently available on the character select screen, as often as you like. (Normal race and/or gender restrictions do apply.)
ESO Plus Costume Dyes (Exclusive to ESO Plus)
Take your Tamriel fashion to the next level with costume dyeing! Anyone who has an active ESO Plus membership will have the ability to dye their equipped costume (and hats!) at any Dye Station using dyes unlocked via achievements. Applied dyes are saved separately for each character, so that the same costume or hat can be dyed differently for every one of your characters.
Dyeing your costumes and hats is easy—choosing the perfect color combination is the hard part. Simply approach any Dye Station in Tamriel while wearing the costume and/or hat you wish to dye, select the new costume dying tab, choose dyes from your unlocked achievement dyes window, and save your masterpiece color combo!
If your ESO Plus membership lapses, you will still retain your hand-dyed costume and hat looks—you just won't be able to re-dye them again until you renew your ESO Plus membership or use a Dye Stamp (read about these below.)
Dye Stamps (Crown Store)
Master fashion designers across Tamriel have put together custom Dye Stamps for fashion conscious heroes who prefer the convenience of tried-and-true pre-made color combinations. These one-time-use consumable items are available for purchase in the Crown Store for a modest price. Look for them in the Crown Store category.
- Each Dye Stamp comes pre-loaded with a specific set of colors. The order in which the colors appear is also predetermined. One Dye Stamp can be applied to your active costume and hat—they are a one-use consumable item.
- One of the perks of Dye Stamps is that you do not need to have the associated dye colors unlocked via the Achievement System in order to use them. (Please note that Dye Stamps do not include Rare-quality Achievement dye colors.)
- You can purchase multiple of the same Dye Stamp and store them in stacks in your bank for later use.
- New Dye Stamps will appear in the Crown Store every week*, so check back often!
*During the time period between when a new update appears on PC/Mac and console, the Dye Stamps will remain the same.
Update 11 base-game patch
When Update 11 launches, everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online will receive the base-game patch at no cost. The Update 11 base-game patch includes many changes and improvements, including:
- Console text chat
- Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel Trial improvements, including Normal and Veteran modes, revamped rewards, and level scaling
- Dragonstar Arena improvements, including increased monster difficulty and revamped rewards
- The ability to trade bind-on-pickup items to group members in dungeons and Trials
- The introduction of the Cyrodiil town capture system
- Champion Point cap increase
- Rebalancing and adjustments to Racial Passive abilities
- Improved Undaunted reward chests (Gold, Silver, and Bronze)
- Improved Clothier Surveys
- Improved face effects and animations
- New achievements for each of the scaled Trials
- Ability tooltip tags that display the primary role for certain abilities
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- 17 updated older item sets that now drop at Champion 160
- Six available in Aetherian Archive
- Seven available in Hel Ra Citadel
- Four available in Dragonstar Arena
- Four new crafting styles: Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, dro-m'Athra, and Minotaur
- …and more!
Överlag tycker jag att det låter bra, ett relativt litet DLC men samtidigt ett patch som är fullspäckat med förbättringar och nya funktioner, allt med community i tankarna!
Tack Shownie för ett bra inlägg:Ruter Fyra, Stormcloud, AquaNox, Vactory, Bt
Flest användare online: 122
Online nu: Ulmir, Aleeke, Keela, Jeroxz, Areexz
Läser denna sida:
Knight Percival: 3874
Moderatorer:Ulmir, Lab, Eilir, Ceban